Our mission is to support people in need, relieve poverty and to implement support structures for the less fortunate members of our community.
Our vision is to strengthen and build healthy, inclusive communities in our region and to ensure all Tasmanians, of all ages, share the same opportunities for a positive future.
- Compassion - Showing compassion and treating everyone as an equal
- Integrity - Being open and transparent in our dealings with all people
- Respect - Showing respect and helping to build self esteem
- Collaboration - Working with all stakeholders for the betterment of our community
- Effectivenes - Applying good governance to achieve effective outcomes
Influence social change in Tasmania and nationally through providing relief to the people of the Launceston region and other areas of the State as may be determined by the board.
Support Tasmanians of all ages to become more resilient and connected in their communities by providing assistance and encouragement of self help.
To effectively utilise donations, gifts, contributions and bequests for the purpose of continuing the work of the society and supporting those in need.